Description of Course
- The ACBT Foundation Programme is nationally recognized and registered with Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission. This pre - University level course is equivalent to the Advanced Level. The ACBT foundation course, is designed to prepare students for university level study in the areas of Information Technology.
- The Programme consists of 8 modules of study and can be completed over 2 semesters. Students who complete the Foundation Programme will qualify for entry into the ACBT Diploma / HND Programme leading to BSc (Hons) Information Technology & Business Information Systems
- In order to enter into University Foundation Programme, the students should have completed G.C.E O/L or an equivalent qualification.
- COM210A Communication Skills
- ELE100A English Language Enhancement
- CPT107A Introductory Computing
- MTH104A Introductory Mathematics
- PMG100A Project Management
- CPT100A Information Design
- CPT101A Introductory Programming
- COM220AWorkplace Communication – Employability