Description of Course
- The Advanced Diploma in Computer Network Engineering is developed to train students to administer local and wide area network, enforce security policies and procedures as well as network infrastructure design and monitoring.
- It provides students with strong academic knowledge and skills with the aim of a pursue of a network administration / network security specialist. The learning outcomes of the programme are as follows;
- Understand the fundamental concepts of a Computer Network
- Understand the principals of IP Addressing & Sub Netting
- To develop skills required for Router Configuration
- Understand the basic of the Server Environment, with special reference to the linux server environment
- Understand the basic principles of network management, with special reference to Network Security Management