Description of Course
- The Programme is studied over one year full time.
- The Programme is divided into study units called modules and each module is 30 credits. To gain a BA (Hons) degree title a student must gain 120 credit points (4 modules) at level 6 (this is in addition to the 240 credits pre-accreditation). Full time students will study modules totalling 120 credits per year.
You should have one of the following qualifications:
- HND (or equivalent qualification) in Business, or equivalent subject, with a merit profile which has 120 credits at level 4 and 120 credits at level 5, including at least 180 credits specializing in business.
- (At least 60 credits must be passed in Finance/Accounting/Economics and at least 15 credits in each of the following business subjects: Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations/Information Management, Business Environment/Strategy.)
- FIN 3120Business Finance
- MGT 3170 Strategic Management
- ACC 3155 Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation
- MGT 3000Applied Management