Description of Course
- You will study three compulsory modules designed to advance skills and knowledge appropriate to graduate level. You will choose one module from two optional modules. These modules are designed to give a solid grounding in the subject and bring all students to a standard level of competence to pursue further study in the subject or work in industry.
For entry of this top-up Programme you should have one of the following qualifications:
- HND (or equivalent qualification) in Business or equivalent subject with a merit profile with 120 credits at level 4 and 120 credits at level 5, including at least 120 credits specializing in business.
- (At least 15 credits must be passed in each of the following business subjects: Finance/Accounting/Economics, Marketing, Human Resource Management/Organisational Behaviour, Operations/Information Management/ Management, Business
- MGT3123 Global Business Strategy
- MKT3456 International and Cross-Cultural Marketing
- ECS3366 International Finance
- MGT3009 Global Supply Chain Management
- HRM3015International Leadership