Description of Course
- Students are expected to achieve 120 credit points at level 6 to complete their Programme. This will qualify students for the degree award of BSc (Hons) in Information Technology & Business Information Systems. Students who achieve 90 credit points at Level 6 will qualify for an ordinary degree.
For entry of this top-up Programme you should have one of the following qualifications:
- 240 credits from a relevant undergraduate degree (including 100 credits at Level 4 and a minimum of 120 credits at Level 5)
Middlesex University has a flexible and personalised approach to admissions and we accept applications from students with a wide range of qualifications and a combination of qualifications.
- CST3990UG Individual Project
- CST3310 Strategic Information Systems (Enterprise Project) Management
- CST3340 Business Intelligence
- CST3180User Experience (UX) Design