Description of Course
The course provides an understanding of computer science fundamentals.
The course helps students to decide whether to pursue higher studies in Computer Science. It also provides basic computer skills for work in Business Systems.
Sat for GCE O/L or A/L.
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Number Systems and Computer Arithmetic
- Data Representations
- System Software
- Computer Applications
- MS Word.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Excel.
- MS Access.
- Computer Architecture and Hardware
- Computer Networking and Internet Technologies
- Basics of computer communication
- Network topologies and IP addressing
- Internet, email and world wide web
- Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML)
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Computer Programming
- Problem solving Algorithms
- C Programming
- VB.net Programming
- Database Design and Development
- Concepts in Digital Electronics
- Multimedia & Hypermedia Technologies