Description of Course
The qualification is for those who are interested in a career in hairdressing. Current workplace positioning is not required to obtain the aforementioned qualification, and little or no experience would also be considered.
- Working in the hair industry.
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon.
- Client consultation for hair services.
- Shampoo and condition the hair and scalp.
- Promote products and services to clients in the salon.
- Cut women’s hair.
- Colour and lighten hair.
- Perm and neutralize hair.
- The art of dressing hair.
- Cut men’s hair.
- Cut facial hair.
- Create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector.
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon.
- Provide scalp massage services.
- Salon reception duties.