Description of Course
- This programme aims to cover several important areas of Graphic Designing, Digital Animation, Web Designing, Video editing & 3D Modeling for absolute beginners such as; Theoretical Aspects & Applications of Graphic Designing, Animation & Web Development Basic Theory, Graphics and Multimedia.
- In addition, it will also help you in your creativity development for employment and enhance your designing skills. A diverse range of teaching strategies including lectures, tutorials of practical exercises, unit by exams, and other methods to achieve the essential learning outcomes.
- Course is designed for few target groups such as; relevant undergraduates to provide practical aspects of using Multimedia Technologies, job seekers to enter into the job market as Digital Designers and related jobs, as a step in stone for school leavers to enter into higher studies in Multimedia Integration and related fields, those who are employed in the Multimedia Industry to provide them with theoretical foundation for their career development.
- The learning outcomes of each module are mapped onto computing-related cognitive and practical abilities. The learning outcomes of the programme are as follows;
- Understand the evolution of Multimedia Technologies and Applications;
- Understand the fields concerned with the computer-controlled integration in multimedia – text, graphics, drawings, still & moving images (video), animation, a