Description of Course
- The aim of this program is toprepare the students to a practical environment of web applications engineering letting them to leading the critical expertise.
- This course intentions to introduce the methods and techniques used in Web-based system development such as Fundamentals of ICT, End User Applications, Visual Programming, Graphic Designing & Multimedia, Web Designing & Development, Employability, Web Technologies, Active Server Pages (ASP), Web Hosting and Maintenance Techniques .
- In contrast to traditional Software Engineering efforts, Web Engineering methods and techniques must incorporate unique aspects of the problem domain such as: document oriented delivery, fine-grained lifecycles, user-centric development, client-server legacy system integration and diverse end user skill levels.
- This course draws upon previous programming and computing experience to develop practical web development and maintenance skills. This course is intended for students with knowledge of both Internet communication concepts and an introductory programming knowledge.
- This diploma is to provide an entry-level qualification for those students who are seeking a career in web engineering. The learning outcomes of the programme includes the following;
- Understand the evolution of Computer Systems and the use of a Personal Computer in a network environment
- Understand the main components of a Computer System and how they are i