Description of Course
The Private Pilot License (Aeroplane) is the must have license for all those who aspire to fly as professional pilots and leisure flyers alike.
Openskies PPL is designed to fullfill ground theory and flight training requirements of both Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka (CAASL) and International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) and therefor the PPL(A) would be internationally recognised and can be easierly converted to any national license.
210 Hours hours of theory covering
- Aircraft General Knowledge (AGK)
- Principles of Flight (POF)
- Meteorology (MET)
- Navigation (NAV)
- Human Performance & Limitations (HPL)
- Air Law (LAW)
- Mass & Balance, Flight Performance and Planning (FPP)
- Communication (COM)
40 Hours of Flight Training consisting of
- 10 Hours Solo flight time
- 05 Hours PIC Cross Country
- 05 Hours Flight time in instrument conditions